Easy and quick salad you can make for lunch or dinner.
🥗 2 Servings
- 1 large bowl shredded kale
- 1 small bowl diced butternut squash
- 1/4 thinly sliced red onion
- 1 sliced chicken breast (organic preferably)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Handful of cranberries
- 1 cubed avocado 🥑
- 2 tablespoons EVOO
- Juice from 1/2 lemon 🍋
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons sliced scallions
- Salt & pepper
Cook chicken and butternut squash with 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil in separate pans over medium high heat until fully cooked and slightly crispy on the outside.
In the meantime, mix all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and add to shredded kale.
Add cooked chicken, butternut squash, onions, avocado and cranberries. Mix and serve immediately.